Changing the method name that is displayed to the customer
Yes, in the Drop down message portion of the integration's main page in Merchant admin enter the message you wish to appear. If the Append option is selected, your message will be appended to the method name, e.g. if you want to display a usual delivery time for UPS Ground you can select the Append option and in the field for UPS Ground enter your message, such as: (2-4 days delivery). The method displayed to the customer will be: UPS Ground (2-4 days delivery). If you do not check the "Append" option the entire message will be replaced.
To display the cost of shipping in the customized message, use the token %cost%
e.g. Ground Shipping, 2-5 days delivery (%cost%)
2717/21%Last update: 2009-06-23 15:15
Author: Michael Brock
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Freight collect
- Fuel Surcharge
- Shipping prices differ from Worldship
- Some of the products I want shipped from a particular zip code (with other products in different categories) are in sub-categories. How does this affect how the "packing by groups" feature?
- Can you shed more light on how to configure the "Pack together" feature so that 10 of my products are packed together and mailed from the same zip code?
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration
- Is it possible to have the "free shipping" for individual products show up as a coupon offsetting the shipping cost instead of as a $0.00 shipping method?
- The rates returned by the UPS Custom Integration do not appear to reflect the discounted rates I get from UPS.
- Changing the method name that is displayed to the customer