The rates returned by the UPS Custom Integration do not appear to reflect the discounted rates I get from UPS.
Until recently, the UPS server returned negotiated rates by default. Recently they made it optional and the module was updated to offer this as an option.
On the module's main admin page you'll find an option to "Use Negotiated rates?". If you enable this option you will also have to enter your "UPS Account Number" and "Originating State". Both are required by UPS and must match the account information that was provided to us when the UPS Custom Integration was first done for your store.
2523/17%Last update: 2008-02-22 17:23
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Freight collect
- Fuel Surcharge
- Shipping prices differ from Worldship
- Some of the products I want shipped from a particular zip code (with other products in different categories) are in sub-categories. How does this affect how the "packing by groups" feature?
- Can you shed more light on how to configure the "Pack together" feature so that 10 of my products are packed together and mailed from the same zip code?
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration
- Is it possible to have the "free shipping" for individual products show up as a coupon offsetting the shipping cost instead of as a $0.00 shipping method?
- The rates returned by the UPS Custom Integration do not appear to reflect the discounted rates I get from UPS.
- Changing the method name that is displayed to the customer