Adding a button to copy Shipping info to Billing info
Right under the %beginform% token add the code:
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillFirstName.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipFirstName.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillLastName.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipLastName.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillEmail.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipEmail.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillPhone.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipPhone.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillFax.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipFax.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillCompany.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipCompany.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillAddress.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipAddress.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillCity.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipCity.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillStateSelect.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipStateSelect.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillState.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipState.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillZip.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipZip.value;
document.PhoneOrdersMain.BillCountry.value = document.PhoneOrdersMain.ShipCountry.value;
then where you want the button to display add html that will run the function when the button is clicked:
4962/34%Last update: 2009-10-21 23:37
Author: Michael Brock
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Making "Additional Charge" Display When Using COD Payment Module
- Unable to Sort by Product Code OR Name
- Eliminating Out of Stock Items From Displaying In the Product List
- Specifying a Quantity For Each Item In Product List
- Displaying Tax Module Fields on Phone Order Manager Interface
- In previous versions of the module I could enter addresses that were missing elements otherwise required during normal Merchant checkout (such as a shipping email address) but now I am returned to the OINF screen to provide missing information.
- I do not want all users of the module to be able to change the product price and/or quantity while taking orders. How do I do this?
- When I attempt to add a product with insufficient inventory or when I try to increase the quantity of a product in the basket past the available inventory the page simply refreshes. How can I display a message to the user about what happened?
- Is there a token similar to %basketprice_nochange% for the tax and shipping prices. Looking to have the boxes not be editable unless under a specific login.
- With the %recalculatetax% token, is there a way that after the page is updated, for that box to remain checked after update?
- I would like to configure Phone Order Manager so that I can copy entire orders into the basket to make "re-ordering" easier. Can I do this?
- The page loads sometimes take a little while. Is it possible to display a "loading" graphic to remind the user that the page is loading?
- What does the "Add all products in ctgy:" option do?
- Is it possible to enter items into the basket which are not in Merchant's databases, such as auction items?
- Is there any way to add a negative number to the basket total, for example, to give a discount to a customer?
- Is it possible to display a link in Phone Order Manager which will add a product to the basket or bring up the Product Search window with results for a particular search term? For example, I'd like to be able to see all results for "certs".
- I am looking for a module that will allow me to use my phone order manager and while in that process be able to hit a link or button that will put the exact last order back into the system from the customers last order.
- Is there any way to look up a customer's previous order information?
- How can I set a default price group to use for all customers?
- Collecting payment data on the POM page
- Adding a button to copy Shipping info to Billing info