Is there a new FedEx tracking number?
Yes, there is a new FedEx tracking link.
To change the tracking URL we will need to delete the old FedEx tracking type and reenter it using the same code (i.e. FEDEX). This process won't affect your current orders as long as you use the same code when reentering the FedEx method.
- Go to Order Fulfillment Configuration > Order Status Manager
- Click on the "Options" tab
- Scroll down to the "Tracking types" section
- Check the box in the "delete" column next to FEDEX
- Click "Update"
- After the page refreshes, enter FEDEX in the top blank field next to "New:" and enter the new link into the field in the "url" column:
- Update the page and the USPS link will be changed.
5656/35%Last update: 2007-05-23 17:00
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I am integrating the reorder ability in Order Status mod for Merchant5. The only thing I can't get to work is the conditional for disallowing inactive products. I am using:
It is always showing NOT AVAIL even if the product is active.
- How do I display the attribute and option data on the order details page?
- Is there a new FedEx tracking number?
- Default tracking links for shippers
- When customers click on the link to check their status, the login screen shows Merchant's usual header for that page and also the header from the Order Status Manager. How can I hide the Merchant header?
- Is it possible to collect a note at checkout that will be associated with the order in admin?
- Displaying collected data in emails and on the invoice (INVC) screen
- Displaying custom field data
- New FedEx tracking link
- Displaying additional information on the "Edit Status" orders listing