Viking Coders now offers a Software Update Subscription (SUS) for users wishing to stay current on the latest version of your modules. If your license is not covered by a SUS, you'll be notified when you check for updates. It doesn't cost much and helps us continue to improve your software, so stay current on your SUS and we'll stay current on module updates!
Viking Coders now offers 30 days free installation support for all v5 modules, and consulting services, per-incident and paid support plans for in-depth support of our modules.
If you have a problem with any of our modules, please review the module's documentation, the documentation that is contained in the zip file you received (e.g. FAQ.txt, newtokens.txt) and our knowledge base. Many issues have been already covered in the documentation.
Checking for an update for your module is the first step if you find a problem not covered in the documentation. Click the "check for upgrade" link within your module in order to download the latest version. The zip file you receive may also contain updated documentation.
If you need to open a support ticket, please supply a detailed description of the problem, and if relevant, the license key/order number, logins, url to your site, etc. A developer will normally process your ticket by the next working day.
Module DocumentationMost module documentation is available as a link from within the module's admin but you can also access it here. We have also provided the version history for each module and a search of our FAQs.
Documentation, history and FAQs for compiled 4.x modules (4.14-4.24)
Documentation, history and FAQs for Merchant 5 modules
Module FAQsClick the Individual Module FAQs to the left or here. Many of the FAQs will be common for both the 4.x and 5.x versions.
There are 483 FAQs online
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration (12363 views)
- I'm trying to enter a license key and get ... (9997 views)
- Are license keys valid for more than one store? ... (9754 views)
- Why won't you call me for technical support? I ... (9704 views)
- How do I install a module? (9489 views)
- How can display and change the parameters of an ... (9239 views)
- How do I check for a module upgrade? (9000 views)
- Adding Tokens to Evaluate Expressions (8976 views)
- Is there a way to "Limit" the number of ... (8748 views)
- The total on my checkout pages are not correct. ... (7709 views)
- Software Update Subscription (2011-04-29 07:49)
- Free and Paid Support Policy (2010-10-19 01:04)
- How can I configure Soft Goods to serve downloads ... (2010-03-29 18:40)
- Using the module's tokens inside of the "Product Attribute ... (2010-02-08 20:53)
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration (2010-02-03 21:23)